Testo di How long will I love you di Ellie Goulding

How long will I love you è una canzone del 1990 dei The Waterboys, band scozzese popolare negli anni '90, e riarrangiata ora da Ellie Goulding che ha deciso di rilasciarla come quinto singolo di Halcyon, il suo ultimo album di inediti.

How long will I love you è stata pubblicata il 10 novembre 2013 e in meno di due mesi è già entrata in classifica in più di dieci nazioni.

Il brano ha inoltre raggiunto la seconda posizione in Scozia, la terza in Irlanda e Belgio e Inghilterra.

Ecco ora il testo di How long will I love you di Ellie Goulding:


How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I can
How long will I need you
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan
How long will I be with you
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash up on the sand
How long will I want you
As long as you want me too
And longer by far
How long will I hold you
As long as your father told you
As long as you can
How long will I give to you
As long as I live through you
However long you say
How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I may
[Spoken:]
We’re all traveling through time together
Every day of our lives
All we can do is do our best
To relish this remarkable ride



Commenti